pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  IT career women
| | |-+  CrystalM77 - I can help
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CrystalM77 - I can help  (Read 872 times)
amred

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2001, 10:16:10 AM »

Take the damn test!! I'm a teacher and I can't tell you how many people take the certification classes and DON'T take the tests. Don't wait 'till after you've taken 3 or four classes to take the first test. Schedule it. Give yourself a week. If you know for sure you're going to fail the day before you're scheduled, rechedule- give yourself another week. I teach Cisco classes and I've taught Microsoft, too. If you fail it, give yourself 1 week and take it again. That's the way to do it. The first test is really not hard- get a practice test. I am self taught. And I am a high school dropout. And don't be afraid of messing up a computer. If you have problems, bring it in to the school. they'll help you!
Pavlov
Old Timer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 08:49:03 PM »

Start with the A+ Certification then move on to Net+ before you tackle Microsoft exams.  The best way to learn about computers is to break 'em a few times.  Sometimes you gotta take chances Cheesy   Regarding voiding your warranty with HP - I wouldn't worry about it.  I have an HP and the first thing I did with it was get rid of ME.  That is, by far, Microsofts worst operating system.  I loaded Windows 2000 and haven't had any problems.

Welcome to IT!

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
---------------------------------------
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: