ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2014, 01:36:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-227
| | | |-+  I Hate This Exam
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I Hate This Exam  (Read 675 times)
Devins

View Profile WWW
« on: November 02, 2001, 01:17:13 PM »

I've written the exam twice now today being the second time.  Both times I wrote it I Just barely failed getting 68% the last time.  I've read through the MicrosoftPress ISA Training Kit book a few times now front to back and have taken the cert21 practice exams passing them every time.  Am I the only one haveing this much trouble with this exam?  I wrote the server exam and passed that with flying colours first time.

I think Microsoft needs to lighten up on this exam!

thanks for letting me rant Smiley
JGaraas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2001, 01:42:32 PM »

Apparently by your ability to fail the exam constantly it shows that you don't have a good enough grasp on the material.  
I don't think asking Microsoft to loosen up on their test is the key, but to reference more than one set of materials for the test.  If I just used Cisco's material to pass the exam I don't think I would have passed. Reading other material gave a different insigt into several subjects Cisco didn't clarify very well.

Plus if all cert exams were a walk in the park they wouldn't mean much would they.

Good luck on the next time around.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: