pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  Passed Proxy -867
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Passed Proxy -867  (Read 2711 times)
baggies2

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2001, 05:21:13 AM »

Hi guys,

so many times i've read others post on these sites with the immortal " i've passed and now am MCSE" and finally i can say the same.

got my highest mcp score for this exam with 87%.
felt pretty good until i read the earlier post about the chap who got 1000.

nice to know also that NT4 MCSE is staying (and so it should) as a cert at least.

used sybex study guide and transender questions. although transender a good eduction (as long as you work with the concepts of the answers) then you should have little worry.
my first use of sybex and found it quite effective and clear.

any thoughts on the exam you chaps??...i thought it WAS tricky however once you know the concepts there should be little to worry about even if the questions differ..

is it just me but the first 10 questions are the hardest on all exams..or so it seems..

comments..?
Spid
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2001, 12:11:08 PM »

Well Done Baggies!

I thought Proxy was the most difficult exam for me.  It made all the other NT4.0 exams look like a walk in the park to me.  Others think Proxy is easy and had a heck of a time with the Enterprise exam (which I though was a breeze).

To each his own I guess.

The first 10 questions I drew on this exam were tough.  I think I marked 6 out of the 10 and was a tad bit worried, but the next 15-20 were o.k. Wound up with an 897.

To me scores don't matter, even though I go into an exam never worried about whether I'll pass or not, but rather how high of a score will I get.  In the end, a pass is a pass.  It's how you apply the knowledge you retain in the workplace that matters.

Just my 2 cents.  Again, Well Done!

"I was planning to take over the world, but got distracted by something sparkly..."
baggies1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2001, 04:15:41 AM »

interesting point you made on the enterprise exam as i failed enterprise twice and was definatley the toughest for myself.

however i was trying to pass this in december of 2000..a month before it expired therefore i didn't really have as much chance to prepare.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: