pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-210
| | |-+  Fravo or no Fravo?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fravo or no Fravo?  (Read 9741 times)
CCrider

View Profile WWW
« on: October 05, 2001, 04:53:52 PM »

I have been considering buying the study materials from Fravo.com.  Does anyone have any experiance or knowledge of Fravo?  They are much less expensive than willpass.

thx
vbrown

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2001, 04:59:28 PM »

I've used Fravo and really didn't think it was worth the money!!

You might be better off with SelfTest Software, Exam Essentials or the Cert21 test engines, but that's JMVHO!!;)

Things aren't what they seem, they are what they are...
waycool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2001, 03:56:04 AM »

I'm using fravo for my win2k and I think it's a very good buy, and my colleagues have all passed their exams using fravo.
Zen
Network Warrior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2001, 04:42:29 PM »

I used fravo for one of my NT exames.  I read it once then threw it in the trash.  Unless they got a lot better for the Win2K stuff I'd say to save your money.

-Zen-
Todo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2001, 05:55:23 PM »

I just took the test this morning and passed mainly because of fravo. but i should warn you that there are a lot of mistakes and misspellings in their questions and several times there was only 1 or 2 answers available. i think you pay $15, so you get what you pay for.  Still I think its very helpful.
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2001, 09:41:16 PM »

I do not recommend his material. MS Press and Exam Cram is all you need. For more, look into TroyTec... and get LOADS of hands-on!
Let me know if I can help...

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net
: Free Forum, quizzes, study guides...

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
vihrushka

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2001, 04:03:48 AM »

I can't recommend fravo software because it's full with mistakes, wrong answears and so on and on ....:mad: :mad:
Hanslindgren

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 12:19:34 PM »

I agree. Fravo has the most crummy study tests on the market. They are full of errors and not just grammatical ones. There are many questions that have outright wrong answers (not just syntactical) but are still considered the right answers by Fravo.
I must also say that it is quite poor of them not to include a reasoning/explanation of their so-called right answers...

Regards,
Hanslindgren

P.S And by this I hope people that considers using Fravo should look elsewhere to put their money
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: