pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 10:05:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-079/70-080
| | | |-+  Transcender exams
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Transcender exams  (Read 3248 times)
prinspeter

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2001, 07:33:53 AM »

nothing to declare
« Last Edit: September 20, 2001, 10:51:57 AM by prinspeter » Logged
Ames

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2001, 09:31:28 AM »

Peter:

Received your email asking the same thing.  I'm terribly sorry, but seeing as I paid the money for the transcenders out of my own pocket, I do not feel like simply giving them away to someone else.  Even if my company DID pay for any of my certification, I would not do that to Transcender.  I have paid for everything involving my certification, right out of my own pocket, but that's not even the case here.

Transcender wouldn't have a business to run, nor would TroyTech, if one person purchased them and then sent their products out for free.

I do not think that this is the appropriate place to be asking for this material.  I do not think that any of us here who value our certification (or the study materials we paid for to get us there) would/should be sending them out for free to anyone who asks.
Besides the fact, it's illegal!!

This is not the first time I've received an email like this.  You want assistance with WHAT to study, fine.  Ask away, and I'm sure any of us who can help will help.  We're a good bunch of people.  Ask us to GIVE you our study material?  Forget it.

Ames
AndyC
XML Spastic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2001, 03:42:20 PM »

Does the young lady need say anymore???

Spot on, I couldn't have put it any clearer if I'd wanted to!

Sorry if I haven't been in touch this week Ames, i've been on an ITIL Foundation course (Service Delivery Management); the course wasn't too bad, it was just a shame that the exam bore absolutely NO resemblance to the subjects that we had been taught (I get my result in around four weeks time (long wait or what??)).

I'll mail you on Monday  :-)

Andy C
CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, CQS (WLANSE, WLANFE, Unity Support, IPT Design, IPT Express , IPCC Express, IP Communications Express, CallManager Express), JNCIS-M #1027, JNCIS-FWV #311, F5CSE, CCSE NG, MCSE NT4/2K, MCSE:Messaging, ITIL, A+
Ames

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2001, 10:58:13 AM »

Was wondering what happened to you AndyC.  Looking forward to hearing from you next week! Smiley

Ames
vizard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2001, 11:54:52 AM »

princpeter you need study help and study material on which paper email me talalniazi@hotmail.com i am willing to share all my knowledge for free

Over everyone possessing knowledge there is someone more knowing Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: