pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 03:23:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  Passed after 5 months of laziness
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Passed after 5 months of laziness  (Read 1673 times)
CosmicM

View Profile WWW
« on: September 21, 2001, 04:27:27 PM »

Passed Proxy Server 2.0 on the 20th with 88%. I am now an MCSE on NT 4 , which will only be valid for 3 months. Busy already with my progress with MCSE 2000. Anyway this exam was by far out of all exams that I wrote (i.e. NT Server, Server Ent, Workstation and TCP/IP), the most trickiest, and quite tough compared to the others. I have passed all these exams first time. I used http://www.mcsebraindumps.com, although only about 30% of the question had I seen before. All so used Examnotes.net for a few post and also purchased the 200 odd questions(definitely worth the $20) from Cert21.com. Also used transcenders and Exam Essentials. Got a feel of what types of questions they would ask and got something similar, sometimes not exact question or not exact solution/question ,but if you studied and did your research on any question you thought was wrong then you are 95% there , all you need to do then is go write the exam. Well guys best of luck , onto try the 70-240 upgrade exam altough I've heard there is only a 30% success rate worldwide. Later
Smiley
Spid
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2001, 05:54:02 PM »

Well Done!  I agree, this is not a test to be taken lightly.  It was by far the most difficult exam for me as well.

Good luck to you with the accelerated exam.

"I was planning to take over the world, but got distracted by something sparkly..."
CosmicM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2001, 01:03:23 PM »

Thanks Spid

Which discussion groups are the best to go for the Accelerated exam , I see you are already MCP(2000),what have you done so far.

Once again thanks. I know you have helped me on numerous occasions- thanks mate.

CosmicM (aka MannyD)
Spid
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2001, 11:57:08 AM »

Hi Manny!! Didn't know you changed names.

Besides Examnotes, you could try the Upgrade to Win2k board over at http://www.certifyexpress.com

I was "waffling" on the fence for quite a while on whether to take the 70-240 or not.  I decided not to take "the Beast".  I really didn't feel like sitting through the 4 hour exam and I am not under any pressing time frame to get my MCSE upgraded by the end of the year so I'm taking them one at a time.

I passed the 70-210 last week and am gearing up for the 70-215.  I'm going to try to get the 70-215 and 70-216 exams done by the end of this year and knock out the remaining ones next year.

Good to here from you and best of luck to you!

"I was planning to take over the world, but got distracted by something sparkly..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: