pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 03:13:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  # rm -rf /bin/laden
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: # rm -rf /bin/laden  (Read 1405 times)
TW2001

View Profile WWW
« on: September 15, 2001, 01:00:32 AM »

Enough said.

You wont get wise with the sleep still in your eyes....
Boulware5
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2001, 01:11:08 AM »

amen to that

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Ben Franklin

http://www.stopfcc.com/
ccieToBe
Wireless Fanatic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2001, 09:38:51 AM »

Exactly.

Azam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2001, 09:58:45 PM »

There is no solid proof that Osama Bin Laden was in fact linked to this WTC incident.
darthw
Long Live Savatage!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2001, 10:29:30 PM »

If I had an eight ball I and asked it if Osama was involved I think it would state "all signs point to yes."  

Regardless, the American government has already stated that they would deal with all terrorist groups as this plays out.  Since Osama has been tied to the bombing of the Cole and the embassies in Africa months ago  he is in line as much as any other terrorist to receive what he deserves.  Whichever god he thinks he serves, I hope he meets him face to face very soon.
Azam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2001, 10:50:25 PM »

What really pisses me off is that innocent muslims are getting harrassed all over North America. My cousin was harrased yesturday on the bus. Tons of muslim people also got there windows shattered and got 100's of threating phone calls.

If Osama Bin Laden did infact commit this crime, then he should be punished for it. But please don't punish the innocent.

I and many other muslims are praying everyday for the people who died in this incident.

To tell you the truth, a couple of friends and I prayed all through Tuesday night for everyone who died or had a loved one die in the WTC collapsing.

The best thing we can do right now is to pray for the innocent.

Inshallah all the innocent will go to heaven.
darthw
Long Live Savatage!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2001, 12:04:07 AM »

I CERTAINLY don't think people of Arabic descent -Muslim, Christian, or Pagan- should be harassed in any way for this.  I think there are few Americans who do think such harassment is right.

Of course, in the demographics of any population there are always a few who are from the "shallow gene pool".  In the case of Arabs, it is the likes of Osama who represents the lowest life form, and for Americans it is the likes of those who seek to harass innocents like your cousin.
Azam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2001, 12:14:11 AM »

Exactly.
Mat P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2001, 03:02:41 PM »

Originally posted by darthw
Regardless, the American government has already stated that they would deal with all terrorist groups as this plays out.  

I'm interested to know wether this means he's going to stop the Irish terrorists from coming over to the USA and raising funds, or maybe even extradite known terrorists as we have been asking for years so we can see justice for attrocities in the UK.

It is a real shame to see muslims getting harrassed, it's happening in the UK also.

stefanw

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2001, 08:24:46 AM »

Originally posted by Mat P

I'm interested to know wether this means he's going to stop the Irish terrorists from coming over to the USA and raising funds, or maybe even extradite known terrorists as we have been asking for years so we can see justice for attrocities in the UK.

Agreed. The UK has been fighting terrorists for years, just not on such a great scale as Tuesdays attack's. If the Americans are seriuos about this threat, everyone needs to fight together to remove WORLD WIDE Terrorism.

:mad:

Stefan Wallington
"227 bhp . . . "
http://www.usainuk.co.uk
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: