pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 01:36:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  Proxy : Round II on Friday
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Proxy : Round II on Friday  (Read 1030 times)
stm2112

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2001, 04:08:25 PM »

I took this test last Friday and walked out with a very frustrating and unfulfilling 676 instead of the needed 735.  This exam did not strike me as being quite as easy as was advertised by many, but it wasn't impossible either.  My best advice: Don't take it lightly.  This is test #6 for me and it is all that stands between me and my soon-to-be-expired MCSE.  Exam Prep book is helpful, although all MS approved study books should make one cautious.  Exam Essentials provides you with probably 50% of your material, while Exam Prep will give you about an additional 25% if you read it thorougly.  Basically, without extensive product experience, your success will largely be based on working with the product and getting a good test draw.  Good luck to all on this and 240, and I'll report back with my results, good or bad.

T
stm2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2001, 11:18:48 AM »

882.  Needed 735.  Much better.  Very Pleased.  Just got my MCSE (for 94 more days).  Used Troytech, Exam Prep, Exam Essentials, the studt guide from this site, and very little info from http://www.mcsebraindumps.com.  Good Luck to all, and on to 240....

T
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: