pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 08:05:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-240
| | | |-+  Sybex??
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Sybex??  (Read 1996 times)
AndyC
XML Spastic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2001, 09:58:25 AM »

Er...so am I and I have FOUR kids to look after

Andy C
CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, CQS (WLANSE, WLANFE, Unity Support, IPT Design, IPT Express , IPCC Express, IP Communications Express, CallManager Express), JNCIS-M #1027, JNCIS-FWV #311, F5CSE, CCSE NG, MCSE NT4/2K, MCSE:Messaging, ITIL, A+
chodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2001, 10:43:47 AM »

We all have hectic lives.
 That is the nature of this business
and of life to hehe.
 I think making a schedule and sticking to it and letting my family no how important is to me "and potentially to them" that I have study time.
 I try for an hour a day minimum ussually 2.After my first run through on my study material I scedule a test for 2 or 3 weeks out, that always lights a fire under me.
 Oh and I try to allow 6 hours through the weekend.
Chodan
 PS: don`t believe all the % stats you read
many of them are from training companies trying to scare people into buying their programs.

Check out my music at
www.chodan.com
Rural Development in Eastern Ky.
www.centertech.com
 "It is our decisions that show us what we truly are in life, not our abilities."
Cardiff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2001, 02:49:39 PM »

Hi Guys,

Hey AndyC, just out of curiosity are the Exam Notes that you refer to just a condensed version of the various Sybex 2000 series texts, or are they written by a different author/authors?

I have heard a few people referring to them, but I figured since the individual texts have not exactly received the best praise in the world. That it might be even worse. Apparently, not so. What is your take on it?

For now, probably stick with MS press followed by the Syngress etc. etc. Anyone know of any good speed reading courses?

Oh, by the way, a few people have told me that some of the books in the "For Dummies" series are pretty good too. If you can handle walking around reading that!! ha.

That's about it for now. Back to the grind.

See you all.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: