pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-081 Exchange 5.5
| | | |-+  Which Sybex book ?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Which Sybex book ?  (Read 1054 times)
larkspur

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2001, 07:09:42 PM »

Which Sybex book is good for exchange 5.5 ?
I've seen some post here for 2nd and 3rd edtion. I assuming it's Mastering Exchange Server 5.5 ?
Cozy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2001, 06:57:10 AM »

Get the Sybex Exchange Server 5.5 Study Guide.  The Third Edition is the latest revision (ISBN: 0782127266).  

I also recommend that after you've read and done all the practice questions/labs in the study guide, that you read the Sybex Exchange Server 5.5 Exam Notes (ISBN: 0782123023).  I found that this boiled everything down for a good review.  

Then I recommend you pick up some 70-081 cram guides. I used Examnotes.com, Brainbuzz.com, and Troytec.  

After you have finished the cram it's time to do some practice exams.  I used Exam Essentials 5.5 and I found that it was extremely helpful for the exam (along with the questions in the back of the Sybex Study Guide (NO EXPLANATIONS THOUGH!).  

Exam Essentials will give you certain information and explanations that you don't read about in the books.  Go to examessentials.com, certify.com, or certify2.com (this morning their website was down but certify2.com mirror was up) to download Exam Essentials.

The order of operations I normally use is:
Study, Review, Cram, then Exam.  I also find that hands-on experience is paramount.

larkspur

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2001, 07:26:02 AM »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: