pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSD
| | |-+  MCP+SB
| | | |-+  Mcp?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mcp?  (Read 3087 times)
QueensDelight
Lock -N- Load

View Profile WWW
« on: August 01, 2001, 10:58:55 AM »

Is MCP the same as Windows 2000 Professional?
How many exams for MCP?

Hustler
I don't make threats I produce results snitch

Step Off Yo
Gareth Leung

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2001, 11:13:00 AM »

Originally posted by QueensDelight
Is MCP the same as Windows 2000 Professional?
How many exams for MCP?

Quoted from MS Website:

Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
The Microsoft? Certified Professional credential is for individuals who have the skills to successfully implement a Microsoft product or technology as part of a business solution in an organization. Hands-on experience with the product is necessary to successfully achieve certification. For additional requirements to earn the Microsoft Certified Professional credential please see MCP Requirements. Please also take a look at "How to Become a Microsoft Certified Professional," a six-minute NetShow presentation, for an outline of the program basics.

http://www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices/default.asp?PageID=mcp&PageCall=requirements&SubSite=cert/mcp&AnnMenu=mcp

Gareth Leung
MCSE+I, i-Net+,IT Project+, CIW Associate

Moderator of:
Freak's Forum
Paisleyskye's Forum
Gpearson's Forum
The Ghost
Ditmas Technologist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2001, 05:17:33 AM »

Originally posted by Gareth Leung

Quoted from MS Website:

Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
The Microsoft? Certified Professional credential is for individuals who have the skills to successfully implement a Microsoft product or technology as part of a business solution in an organization. Hands-on experience with the product is necessary to successfully achieve certification. For additional requirements to earn the Microsoft Certified Professional credential please see MCP Requirements. Please also take a look at "How to Become a Microsoft Certified Professional," a six-minute NetShow presentation, for an outline of the program basics.

http://www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices/default.asp?PageID=mcp&PageCall=requirements&SubSite=cert/mcp&AnnMenu=mcp

He is right , HANDS ON EXPERIENCE for sure!!!
I say atleast 6 months before trying on windows 2000 professional.

The Ghost
Ditmas Technologist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2001, 05:18:38 AM »

Bt the way Microsoft reccomends a year for the track though.

neuralfx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2001, 05:37:25 PM »

....... well a 6-months to a year experience is good .. you dont want to be a paper mcse or anything .. but you do not need a year or even 6months to pass these tests .. i agree  you should get as much experience as possible, but i mean .. its kinda like when you see those 2,000 page books for the A+ exams .. well just my 2cents ..
-neural
jabbar

View Profile
MCP
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2001, 07:30:42 AM »

HI,
I'M NEW HERE FROM PAKISTAN. SO, ACCORDING TO ME ABOUT THE TOPIC OF "MCP", AS AN MCP I KNOW THAT JUST 1 PAPER IS REQUIRED TO BE MCP AND RELATED TO THE OTHER PART OF THE TOPIC, I JUST SAY THAT "WIN2000 PROFESSIONAL" IS THE SAME, NO MATTER WE CLEAR THE MCP EXAM WITH "WIN2000 PROF" OR ANY OTHER....

Nothing is just "WINNING", try to stand for somebody, if u dont stand for somebody, then, what U "WIN". ..... ?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: