pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 01:48:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-221
| | | |-+  Moral question
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Moral question  (Read 1019 times)
Bolero

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2001, 02:53:48 PM »

First let me say that I feel that people who only memorize braindumps questions to pass exams are doing the whole lot of IT certs a great dis-service.
Never used any of the "braindumps" to prepare for an exam til the last one, 70-216.

I used examcram, sybex and ....Troytec for that one. Did spend some time pondering over the Troytec questions and their answer.
When the exam started, I was surprised (pleasantly at first) at how similar the actual questions were . Breezed through that one.

When I came out of the testing center, the joy that I used to feel when I passed previous exams wasn't there. Using the braindump somehow robbed me of it. (In fact, I was still sober when I turned in that nite.) I just didn't feel any reason to celebrate. It was just too easy and I didn't feel that my brain had to work like it did previously.

I'm hoping to take the 70-221 next week. almost done wif all the materials i have except....troytec.

Has any of you (exam battled-hardened) guys ever felt this way before? :confused:
Bolero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2001, 02:57:37 PM »

What I mean to say is this:

1.Do you guys feel that using braindumps somehow dilutes the pride and joy of passing the exam?

2.And that I'm thinking of NOT using the troytec this time round....

Have I lost my mind?:rolleyes:
Joe Blacke
yes, Joe Blacke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2001, 03:23:13 PM »

I don't like braindumps.  I've never used them, nor will I ever use them.

Anyone who takes a test, and then posts the questions and answers to those questions is only making their certification less valuable.  Anyone can memorize test questions and answers.

I'm more than happy to answer questions people have, as long as I feel as though I'm also imparting a working knowledge.  To simply tell a person that the answer is "c" hurts our profession.  It doesn't explain why things work, or why the other solutions are not feasible.

Braindumps leads to an excess of paper certifications without any value.  If you apply economic theory to certification, it is reasonable to assume that a certification is more valuable if it is a rarity.  The more commonplace, or more easily attained certifications are not as highly valued.
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2001, 09:37:16 AM »

Hi Bolero,
Great thread for people to read!
Yes, defidently. Not only can using braindumps lower your excitement when you pass an exam, but also your pride, dignity and confidence.
I'm in agreement with everything Joe posted, I'm always willing to answer any question, as long as that person really wants to know 'why' not 'A, B, C, or D'.
Anyone can memorize the answer to questions, it doesn't take a qenuis to do that. The key is to understand what your doing. It's great to know what DHCP is, what it does, but make sure you can set it up, fix it, maintain and support it, which you don't learn from books, you must use it.
You have to remember that using braindumps really hurts the person using them, yes I do think it hurts the cert, but not as much as it hurts the individual.
Well I'm rambling on here Cheesy Sorry about the spelling...spell check isn't working today Cheesy

Just ask if you have any questions or need help with anything!! Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: