pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2017, 07:17:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-081 Exchange 5.5
| | | |-+  Outlook Web Access Logon
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Outlook Web Access Logon  (Read 1007 times)
kaine26

View Profile WWW
« on: July 12, 2001, 10:14:13 AM »

Hi,

Users at my workplace can use a web page to connect to the exchange server to get their emails.

The problem I am having is that some users can connect to it and some can't.  I have looked at mailboxes and can see no difference in setup.  Is it to do with the users network config on their home PC's?

Thanks for your help.
usnretired
Old Salt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2001, 12:38:44 PM »

Have them use their full e-mail address at the first (yellowish colored) screen and then use their full login (doamin/username) at the login box.  This will alleviate any confusion on part of the Global Address list having to match logins with NT accounts.  Hope this helps.

If you're not part of the solution, you're just another part of the problem.
Yeti-GBR1
A Complete Twit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2001, 01:02:56 PM »

ok, have you applied the patches to there browsers? ie are all of your clients using the same revision of browser? If the ones that can connect via a browser are using a higher Revision I suggests you upgrade the rest of them and try it...should work..if not have you searched the MS Support Knowledge Base for this problem?

Yeti the Inquisitive Cheesy

MCNE, MCSE(NT4), MCSE 2000, SCO ACE, LCP, Compaq ASE, CCNA, CCIE Wannabe (part of the Wannabe Boffin Club).

http://www.yeti-gbr1.co.uk
http://www.ciscolabs.co.uk
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: