pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Windows 2000 track general
| | |-+  Tesout! CBT's
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tesout! CBT's  (Read 15022 times)
neuralfx

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2001, 07:21:10 PM »

has anyone used Testout! comp based training for the MCSE? or any other test for that matter, i just ordered the mcse and ccna, actaully i got a deal on it, and the ccna was a bonus, the website is http://www.testout.com if anyone wants to check it out.. i just want to know if it was worth it, supposedly if you pass their tests with a 90% or higher you will not have a problem with the actaul test, and if you do fail they will pay for ur next one.. with proof u passed the practice with a 90%+ of course.. well thanx in advance..
-neural
sscexam

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 08:08:18 AM »

hii
Take a glance on following info this is all related to online computer based training just u have to click on following link

online computer based training

We are pleased to offer private, on-site classes for organizations seeking to train 10 or more. We have Self-Study Solution Packages, Computer Based Training, On-Line Training, and we develop customized training for your needs.Logical Security leads the industry by providing comprehensive and varied educational solutions to meet a variety of needs.

i hope this will help u

thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: