ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 01:39:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  Taking it today!!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Taking it today!!  (Read 991 times)
acoopmcp

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »

O.K. here we go.  I've put off this exam long enough.  I started studying for it a year ago and my reading since has been sporatic at best.  It wasn't until last month or so I finally decided to finish studying and get this thing done and out of my way.  Although I feel pretty confident going in, I'm looking to you guys for some added encouragement.

Thanks in advance,
acoopmcp
Spid
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2001, 12:10:39 PM »

Good Luck!

Take your time.  I remember I had to mark 6 out of the first 10 questions.  (You can imagine that I wasn't feeling to good at that point), but I got on a roll on the next 30 or so, and I got my confidence back.  After I finished the first pass through, I went back and to the initial 6 that I marked and was asking myself why I marked those in the first place Smiley (must have been nerves).

Anyway, you'll do fine!

"I was planning to take over the world, but got distracted by something sparkly..."
FUBAR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2001, 05:33:08 PM »

Well I wish you luck on the Proxy Exam today, I would be curious to know how you do on your exam so come back and let us all know the results. Again best wishes for success with this one, it seems to be giving a lot of people trouble......."My two cents worth"

(A+, NET+, MCP, MCSE NT4.0, MCSA, MCSE W2K)
acoopmcp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2001, 07:44:54 AM »

I passed it!!!!  It wasn't as bad as I thought but it still was challenging.  One more to go for MCSE NT4. Then on to the accelerated exam. Cheesy
Spid
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2001, 09:14:58 AM »

Way to go!

Good luck the rest of the way.

"I was planning to take over the world, but got distracted by something sparkly..."
CampbellD

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2001, 02:19:00 PM »

Hi acoopmcp,

Well Done, I am studing for proxy at the moment, i did Exchange about 3 weeks ago and have also passed the 4 Core NT exams, Proxy will be my last for MCSE.  Also getting ready for Accelerated.

What study guides/books did you use.  I'm currently reading the Documentation which is on the Proxy CD Rom.

What is going to be the final exam for you Huh

Damon Campbell (MCSE)
New Zealand
acoopmcp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2001, 11:24:27 AM »

Originally posted by CampbellD
Hi acoopmcp,

Well Done, I am studing for proxy at the moment, i did Exchange about 3 weeks ago and have also passed the 4 Core NT exams, Proxy will be my last for MCSE.  Also getting ready for Accelerated.

What study guides/books did you use.  I'm currently reading the Documentation which is on the Proxy CD Rom.

What is going to be the final exam for you Huh

I used the sybex proxy server book and the exam cram along with numerous practice exams.  My final exam will be the exchange server 5.5 exam for MSCE nt4.  I stalled in my reading a bit but plan to finish my reading by this weekend.
Gareth Leung

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2001, 11:35:49 AM »

Congrats!! Cheesy

Gareth Leung
MCSE+I, i-Net+,IT Project+, CIW Associate

Moderator of:
Freak's Forum
Paisleyskye's Forum
Gpearson's Forum
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »