pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 08:12:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-221
| | | |-+  Exam-taking techniques ?????
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exam-taking techniques ?????  (Read 1010 times)
carotech

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2001, 10:03:57 AM »

Can anyone of you share with us your techniques used to take and pass this exam ?    i.e, can you take notes about the different factors, such as IT environment, proposed solution, etc, etc,etc ?   What is the best way to take this exam ?

Thank you in advance,

Carlos
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2001, 10:44:48 PM »

Hey there Carlos,
Technique??!!?wahahahaha (evil laugh)
Well take your time, read the case study once and make notes on important little tid bits...make sure you ask for extra paper at the testing center. I drew out alot of the info, such as folder permissions, number of domains etc...When I got to the questions I answered most right away, but when I came to one that I wasn't sure about, I went back to the case study and read some more.
Relax Cheesy Be confident with what you know, don't let a question that you have no idea what they are talking about shake your brain.

Cheesy
If you need help or have any questions, just ask Smiley

Unal
Sith Lord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2001, 01:50:05 AM »

Read the case study more than twice. (Sorry Techie2B) Ensure you understand what is being explained. When you seperate the "blah blah" from the actual info, ensure it is just "blah blah" Take notes as you read and re-read.
When answering questions think of the default settings Windows2K provides. Answer accordingly. Understand what each and every exam is about. Read and Re-read the exam objectives from the Microsoft website.
As your reading the case study draw diagrams of the network and the proposed network etc.
At predefined intervals of your study; re-check the exam objectives. Spend heaps of time studying. Learn and understand; dont just know the answer and accept it. Drill down into the problem and seek the reason for the answer (there maybe more than one!)
Dont worry about the time; you get heaps of time.  Take it slowly. My last exam I was given a little white board and a marker. I had to return it after the exam. And one important point; the answer has to be Microsofts preferred answer.

Good Luck

No matter how much you know today, You'll have to know more tomorrow!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: