pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 02:36:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSD
| | |-+  MCP+SB
| | | |-+  Has Microsoft wised up to Transcender?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Has Microsoft wised up to Transcender?  (Read 2563 times)
robsta4

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2001, 10:27:43 AM »

I took the Frontpage exam today and failed marginly with 740. I have used the Transcender exams extensivly, and pass with 100% every time.

Everybody says that if you can breeze the Transcenders, and know your way well around the Frontpage interface then you will pass the exam!

I was extremely shocked at the unsimilarity of the Transcender questions to the real exam.

Has anybody taken, or knows anybody who has taken the exam in the last week or so, because the scenario questions especially, are nothing like the Transcenders!!! The theory that Transcender teaches you simply doesn't work, as the proposed solutions they teach you don't appear, they are completely different.

Have Microsoft wised up to Transcender? or are they just making it more difficult because it is retiring, i.e. to make more money before it retires!

Maybe I just had one of those exams!!!

If anybody knows any sites, or any new theories behind these scenarios, I would be eternaly grateful, as I take it again next week!!

Thanks.
SasiSan
Certifiable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2001, 10:56:45 PM »

Two things -- it might have just been one of those bad pools of questions.  OR -- Did you get the update for the Transcender or are they the original pool of questions from forever ago???

I don't think Microsoft gives a fig about this exam, never mind updating the question pool...

San...
MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCT, MCP+I, CIWCI, i-Net+
http://www.SassySolutions.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: