pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 10:23:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  4 down 3 to go
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 4 down 3 to go  (Read 868 times)
rhinotec

View Profile WWW
« on: May 04, 2001, 11:17:29 AM »

Well I gots ta say, that this test wasn't nearly as hard as what I expected it to be. There is a lot of reading and you almost have to take notes. It is to bad that there isn't a highlighter option or something that you could use with the case studies.  

Does anybody else here know if by chance that Microsoft give out particial maeks for this one cause when you look at how many question there are (I had 40) and the oddball score I got 823 it doesn't really add up. Oh well who cares!!! on to the 70-216. I canned that two weeks ago and am a little paranoid over it now as it is the first test the I have failed.
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2001, 06:29:03 PM »

Congrats Rhino!!!
Yes they do give partial marks for the connection diagrams and the build a tree questions....they are worth quite a few points I think, but I know that you get deducted if you put something in the wrong spot and you get deducted again for it not being in the right spot....only until you get to zero though, it won't go into the negatives...hahaha.  I read it on the MS site.

Cheesy
Good luck with 216, let us know if you run into anything you need help on.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: