pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 04:24:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  Taking exam 70-088
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Taking exam 70-088  (Read 1176 times)
nevergiveup

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2001, 01:39:50 PM »

I have been studying MS Proxy Server2.0 book and still do not have a clear view on what type of questions may appear on the test...Please Help!:confused:

Never Give Up
firewire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2001, 04:59:05 AM »

Little bit of everything. I'd say most of mine dealt with webproxy and winsock, very few socks proxy questions. Only one of those long scenario questions.
I assume you have the free demo installed? If not, I'd recommend it. Then just study what each screen in the menus is used for.
So you get questions on; which service is used for certain applications,how to use the paging file, how and why to set up domain filters, caching web pages, upstream and arrays, setting up clients for auto config., configuring web browsers manually, just something about everything.
nevergiveup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2001, 07:37:05 AM »

Where can I find the free demo for proxy?

Never Give Up
firewire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2001, 01:11:16 AM »

http://www.microsoft.com/proxy/downloads/

I think it's a 120 day evaluation.Only problem, you have to have win nt/2000 server. So if you don't have that, there is free demos from ms (pay for shipping tho)or some win training books have it included too.
nevergiveup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2001, 08:13:36 AM »

I do have NTSVR4 loaded and will check further... I had the exam scheduled for April 18, but was unable to go because my son was born and my wife called right before my schedule...  I will use what you have suggested and go for it... Thanks

Never Give Up
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: