pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  I am kicking myself all over town!!!!!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I am kicking myself all over town!!!!!  (Read 1327 times)
Paisleyskye
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2001, 08:44:12 PM »

Well guys, here it is.  I failed my exam, and I am mad as heck.

I'm not mad at the computer, I'm not mad at the testing center, and I'm not mad at Microsoft.  The only person I have to blame is me - I failed the exam and I take full responsibility for being an idiot and thinking I knew the subject well enough to write the exam.  I could have studied harder, and I should've studied harder.

I swear, if there had of been a bridge near by when I failed that exam, I would have jumped off it.

Oh - and it gets even better - my entire day was shot after that:

1.  After the exam I was supposed to pick up the custom built computer I had ordered, and when I got to the store I had forgotten my cash, my credit cards and my checks.  (I picked it up on Saturday).

2.  When I got back home, my bank gave me a hard time cashing my husbands pay check which I have done every two weeks for the past year.

3.  My 3 year old could not sleep and stayed up until 3 am.

4.  My husband made me steak and perogies to drown my sorrows in and the cheese went bad when he melted it for the sauce.

I finally gave up, had a strong drink, and went to bed.

So anyway, I'm writing the exam again next Friday.  Hopefully I do better this time.

And I owe Yeti a big apology.  Yeti stayed up all night on Thursday quizzing me on Proxy through ICQ.  Yeti, I appreciate your help, and I am so sorry that I let you down.

Peace Out!
Paisleyskye
Yeti-GBR1
A Complete Twit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2001, 09:28:41 PM »

Paisleyskye you did not let me down one bit!

Ok Pick yourself up and brush yourself off....so you failed...so what.. You learnt something, you needed more time thats all.

So to that end I would like you to get in touch with me via PM or ICQ and we will do 3 days of ICQ quizing and make sure you pass on friday.

Yeti the Helper Cheesy

PS. Smile if you can Wink

And un-book the test for Friday, you can book it with 24 hours notice so lets not be too hasty again.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2001, 09:37:16 PM by Yeti-GBR1 » Logged

Yeti the Inquisitive Cheesy

MCNE, MCSE(NT4), MCSE 2000, SCO ACE, LCP, Compaq ASE, CCNA, CCIE Wannabe (part of the Wannabe Boffin Club).

http://www.yeti-gbr1.co.uk
http://www.ciscolabs.co.uk
Paisleyskye
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2001, 09:39:30 PM »

Yeti,

I don't have it booked for this coming Friday, it's for the following Friday.

Thank you so much.  I am so glad that you are not disappointed in me.

I would be glad to have you quiz me again through ICQ.  I will contact you tomorrow.

Thank you so much for everything.

Peace Out!
Paisleyskye
Yeti-GBR1
A Complete Twit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2001, 09:41:55 PM »

Phew...that gives us more than 3 days to prep you for the beast again.... Cheesy

Yeti the Inquisitive Cheesy

MCNE, MCSE(NT4), MCSE 2000, SCO ACE, LCP, Compaq ASE, CCNA, CCIE Wannabe (part of the Wannabe Boffin Club).

http://www.yeti-gbr1.co.uk
http://www.ciscolabs.co.uk
carlitos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2001, 12:05:05 AM »

just keep up the studying
and schedule when u feel confident
Yeti u are the man! Smiley

juan carlos
CNA
win2k MCP
Man I have become a discussion board addict - somebody stop me !!!  When will I get some study done ?
FUBAR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2001, 11:19:34 AM »

Well Paisley I feel your pain, but you've got the right attitude and now you know what you need to know to be successful next time around. Remember the questions you saw as best you can and have Yeti quizz you on those topics, forget the bad experience, cannot do anything about it now. Concentrate on the material and the resources that you have and go at this one just like you did all the rest and nail the sucker's hide to the wall next time.   We are all in your corner!!!!

(A+, NET+, MCP, MCSE NT4.0, MCSA, MCSE W2K)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: