pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 01:00:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-220
| | | |-+  Last 4.0 elective?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Last 4.0 elective?  (Read 930 times)
puthupa

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2001, 10:16:58 AM »

Hey,

Need to take my last elective for 4.0 - not interested in SQl at all, would like something for 2000.  If it applies as a core for 2000 cert, great, but that's not necessary.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Arp
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2001, 01:58:20 PM »

Well Puthupa,
What do you enjoy the most?
Which exams have you already done?
What area are you most comfortable with?
Let me know and I'll throw some ideas at you:D

puthupa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2001, 02:21:05 PM »

Thanks for the response and the pending advice!

Done the 4 core plus TCP/IP.  I prefer to work on Win2000 - I'll be installing 2000AS at home this weekend.  I was thinking maybe the migration class would be a wise choice.  Didn't care for SQl at all, as practical as it is.  Do enjoy messing with OS's, though.

What really interests me is web and graphic design - that'll be the focus after I get employed or certified, whichever comes first.
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2001, 02:35:30 PM »

Yes I do think the migration one would be a good choice. I think it is one that will be really good to have.
Lets see now out of the exams I've done...I enjoyed the 70-220 exam, its a design security exam...if you like security. 70-219/70-217 both will give you a good Active Directory background, 216/221 are network infrastructure. And of course 210/215 are your basic info on both Server and Pro. All of the exams will allow you to really mess up the OS and try to fix it, which can be fun and so damn frustrating, depending on your mood.  All the design exams (219,220,221) are pretty long. Did that help at all? I've never done a web design exam or course, though that could be in my future at some point who knows. Let me know if you want some more info on what exam you would like to do, this is kinda a quick brush over them:D

puthupa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2001, 02:38:15 PM »

Much thanks - I think the Migration route is the way to go.  Just need to find some good study materials - I used Transcenders for the first 5 tests, along with a few braindumps.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: