pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 12:46:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  Taking Proxy Exam Next Friday - Advice Needed
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Taking Proxy Exam Next Friday - Advice Needed  (Read 1338 times)
Paisleyskye
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2001, 02:26:03 AM »

Hi Guys,

My Proxy exam is booked for next Friday April 20th, and I am nearing the end of my studies. This is my last exam for my MCSE,so I'm deathly afraid of it.

I understand that this exam is 68 questions in 90 minutes which gives just a little over a minute to answer each question.

Does anybody have any last minute advice for me before I go into this thing?  Any time management tips would be appreciated as well as any advice for surviving this beast.

I am more worried about this exam than any of the others, probably because it is the last one.  Is 90 minutes enough time to even read all of the questions?  I have this fear that I won't have enough time to read them all, let alone answer them all.

Peace Out!
Paisleyskye
firewire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2001, 02:26:37 AM »

Plenty of time. I'm assuming you took NT server in ent. test? You know how there were so many of those situation questions,required/desired effect? I had only one on mine, having to do with setting up exchange. The rest was multiple choice, maybe a third having more than one answer. I finished in like 45 min. (which could've contributed to my 764 LOL!!!) But if you've gotten this far it should be easy for you. Good luck!
Paisleyskye
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2001, 04:52:02 AM »

I really hope you are right Firewire.  I did write Server In The Enterprise, and it was a killer exam.  

Do you really think Proxy is easier??

Peace Out!
Paisleyskye
firewire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2001, 01:17:58 PM »

Well proxy didn't have more things to memorize than NT pro and server, or A+ either. If you've passed all the tests you have so far that you mention,
you should have no problem with this Smiley
netnewsnow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2001, 02:43:03 PM »

hey Paisleyskye, if you have transcender, you should have a good step ahead, with EE 5.5. You'll have time for all the questions, just remember to keep your eyes on the clock so you dont get stalled with an ambigueus question. I passed with 966, it was the stupidest exam, but I did study hard, some subject I had never heard of before did suprise me, so stay on your guard an be logic, it should get you throught those unseen subjects. And remember, when in doubt, use the force.

The swiff wings of death... my preciousss.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: