pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 09:01:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-240
| | | |-+  A piece of advice for people that do care with this section. It's not worth...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A piece of advice for people that do care with this section. It's not worth...  (Read 993 times)
Cingano

View Profile WWW
« on: April 10, 2001, 08:24:11 AM »

Ok, fellas, I just failed yestyerday.

I didn't acomplished at all 60 hours to study because I had cold on sunday and hadn't studied at saturday too.

That's no excuses, anyway.

Some thoughts for that ones that "HOPE" to succeed on this exam.

1. You really want it? so STYDY FOR ALL 4 EXAMS INDIVIDUALLY (I reccomend 20 to 25 for each, emphasis in 70-216 section), and you will be prepaired to do all 4 exams individually, if you fail to this test you will pass on 4 exams, this test is only a "bonus" if you pass, not the Holly Graal as many people think before the exam. This test propose is only to you have "a chance" to save money for the 4 exams. Remember that fail percentage is 80%, so PLEASE DONT RAISE YOUR EXPECTATIONS !!!

2. Don't do ANY 4 hour exam AT NIGHT!
The electives has 4 hour also... If you do this exam during the morning your brain will work more relaxed and the chances that you will have NOT to go to the BATHROOM are better, believe me, THIS COUNTS! You cannot leave the test room before the end of exam.

3. If you still believe on Braindumps (I didn't use them), do not believe on ANSWERS, just pratice the questions and check on you course material, use transcenders (or any kind of) if you really want to check your level of knowledge.

4. Be patient and don't be hurry on do this (these) exams...

I'm lucky that I'm working in an CTEC as Instructor and I have a Free voucher for each exam paid by the CTEC, so it will be easier to pass on core exams from now. And I really do not care to do  exams again... Since I'm studying to TEACH and not only to pass in exams...

Good luck to you all and I hope that you came to leave a reply Smiley

Cingano
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2001, 07:30:05 PM »

Hi Cingano,
I'm sorry to hear that you failed. Don't let it discourage you, 216 is one of the hardest exams that I've taken and I am sure that the section in the 240 exam for 216 wasn't different than the seperate exam. And though I took the exams on thier own, I sure haven't heard nice things about this exam:)
Remember that this forum is here if you need help or have any questions:)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: