pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 04:29:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-240
| | | |-+  Questions?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Questions?  (Read 868 times)
?????KRJ??k?

View Profile WWW
« on: March 11, 2001, 09:47:45 PM »

Hey Guys! Anybody know a sample question from the exam! I want to know how hard this test is, anyboody know any statistics on how hard this is? Thanks!
je.souhaite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2001, 09:57:20 PM »

Best bet is to check out the various online exams follwing some of the links ,on this site , there is a ton of material online ,  and invest in some textbooks , such as Exam Cram , Sybex etc.

Above all stay away from braindumps , they are useless and will only lead you on the wrong path .

Different people say different things , some will say that the exam was tough but fair and others will say it is the exam from hell , but it all depends on how well you prepare from the material , use the same study methods that you used to get your MCSE and you will not go wrong , remember this exam is a convienent  alternative , to the upgrade but NOT a shortcut so leave nothing to chance , know your stuff.

Also visit the Microsoft site and check out all the stuff on the W2K upgrade , preparation is the best , key to success

good luck
?????KRJ??k?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2001, 10:10:35 PM »

Thanks for the advice, I am trying to stay away from braindumps, and I doubt anybody could give an accurate braindump after doing so many questions!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: