pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 09:34:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-220
| | | |-+  Okay I'll start
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Okay I'll start  (Read 2691 times)
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« on: March 01, 2001, 01:34:11 AM »

Alrighty, who is all studying for this one??

Smiley

cadman
The Crammed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2001, 11:05:34 AM »

I'm with you.  I'm moving kind of slow.  I'm trying to split my time between 220, proxy, exchange, and VB6.  Did this by accident, and it's making my head hurt.  I think Yeti did this to slow me down.Wink
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2001, 12:03:53 PM »

Ohh, so you like to torture yourself? Wow, I find it hard sometimes just studying for one exam, let alone 3.
Well Cadman, I'll be checking this area out to see if anyone else is brave enough to join us with this exam Cheesy
So if you run into any questions just post 'em here and I'll try to help you, and vice versa. How does that sound ?

Smiley

Yeti-GBR1
A Complete Twit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2001, 12:25:42 PM »

Well if its any consolation I'm doing 216/7/9 SQL & 220 and now that my CCR is out of date for MCNE I have to do 2 more electives for Novell before the end of March 2001!!!! and finish off 240 at some point Smiley and yes It was to slow you down Cadman Cheesy

Yeti the Brain Washed by Cadman Cheesy

Yeti the Inquisitive Cheesy

MCNE, MCSE(NT4), MCSE 2000, SCO ACE, LCP, Compaq ASE, CCNA, CCIE Wannabe (part of the Wannabe Boffin Club).

http://www.yeti-gbr1.co.uk
http://www.ciscolabs.co.uk
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2001, 12:35:39 PM »

Why hello there yeti...you are obviously very into torturing yourself too. Cheesy
Well I passed 219 yesterday, and it really wasn't thhhhhaaaatttt bad, if it makes you feel any better. Of all the exams I've done so far, 216 is the hardest by a long shot. Your brain must be ready to burst!!!
Well let me know if I can help in any way!!
Smiley

cadman
The Crammed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2001, 07:34:05 PM »

What are you studying with?  I finished Proxy today.  I thinking Exchange 5.5 before 220, but that big old MOC is pulling me....
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2001, 07:58:11 PM »

Somewhere in this mess my MOC is hiding...I am using Transc., Technet, the wonderful help files, and I do a practice test online with which ever website I run into at the time, and of course I've messed up my computer a couple of times playing around.  Mainly I am using the MOC. It's a bit intimidating isn't it. We have already gone through the massive binder in class, so I re-read it over the weekend...now that was fun:D

How about you?

Congrats on the pass!!!I think having that Proxy test done will help you alot studying for this one, there is alot on proxy configuration in here, being it's about security and all' ...Smiley

cadman
The Crammed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2001, 08:27:12 PM »

I read the first three modules of the MOC before Yeti sidetracked me on Proxy.  I have the Transcender, but haven't even loaded it yet.  Might read a couple more modules before I start on Exchange 5.5.

I took the Proxy to replace my retired TCP/IP exam and have my MCSE requirements for 2000 finished.  I was afraid (Wink) that I might get busy on something else and December would catch me by surprise.  Plus, having Proxy should help prepare me for ISA.  Taking Exchange 5.5 should help prepare me for Exchange 2000.  After 220 and 221, I'm thinking about taking the VB6 track in MCSD.  That's about an exam a month to the end of the year.  What ever will I do with all that spare time?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2001, 08:31:06 PM by cadman » Logged
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2001, 09:07:46 PM »

Wow! I have some old wire hanging around here if you want to plug one into the wall and lick the end...Cheesy:D
You sound like a very busy Cadman.
I am thinking of going the MCDBA route...after the MCSE...I'm not sure yet though. I am beginning to think this is addicting.Smiley
I find that security comes pretty easy to me. Why I don't know....I plan on writing this exam Thursday...if all goes well. I have the luxury of spending all day/night/latenight/morn doing this at home/school. But I have to kick my butt to get 220/221 done by April 01. 221 kinda scares me. I don't have much of a choice,I shall be moving and hopefully employed:D(cross fingers/toes)
This defidently keeps you busy doesn't it. There is always something new to learn around the corner, that is what got me into this.
I am not really finding the transc. that challenging for this exam. They are pretty straight forward, which of course we know MS will be;)
You can always try carpentry in your spare time;) (think hammer/PC)

cadman
The Crammed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2001, 10:12:07 PM »

Look at Yeti's picture.  I think he already tried the "plug one into the wall and lick the end..." trick.:eek:

Quote: "But I have to kick my butt to get 220/221 done by April 01."  Dang man, it's the beginning of March.  You're taking 220 on the 8th.  You have 23 days to take 221.  What's the problem?  Do I need to sic Yeti on you?  Get your fanny moving!;)
Techie2B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2001, 10:27:45 PM »

hehe...no pleeeeassseee don't sic Yeti on me!!! I'll move my fanny I promise Tongue
My fanny is scared of the 221 :eek:

Unal
Sith Lord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2001, 01:21:58 AM »

I really envy you guys over there....
Here in Australia we only have 24 hours to the day so one can only do so much!

No matter how much you know today, You'll have to know more tomorrow!!!
cadman
The Crammed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2001, 11:46:23 AM »

Add another processor.Smiley
Unal
Sith Lord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2001, 07:49:39 PM »

I think I lack multithreading cababilities...
I will sit this one soon... I promise...
I will sit this one soon... I promise...
I got caught up in the Grand Prix action here over the weekend!!!

No matter how much you know today, You'll have to know more tomorrow!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: