pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 07:03:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  IT career women
| | |-+  Success Stories
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Success Stories  (Read 754 times)
Paisleyskye
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: February 20, 2001, 03:32:25 AM »

I think it would be interesting to hear some of the success stories from women in our forum.  I for one would be interested in knowing the adversities we've overcome to be the women of IT.

Peace Out!
Paisleyskye
cryptogirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2001, 08:09:20 AM »

I can't really claim success in the IT world as of yet. Finishing up my degree and CCNP now and will be hitting the real world this summer. I can only hope for success. I have had a few very interesting offers and am hoping that they pan out, if they don't I will make things happen, I'm pretty detirmined in most everything I do. I was an electrician for many years, but got hit by a drunk semi truck driver a few years ago and he pretty much wiped out my electrical career for good (no more major physical climbing for me) so I had to switch gears and entered into this new world of IT. I look back on something that I thought was a horrible situation and now see it was actually in my cards, something had to make me make a change and that accident left me no choice, ended up being the best thing that could have happened to me!!

Drive determines distance
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: