pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 07:05:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  Passed Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Passed Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1340 times)
BigHef

View Profile WWW
« on: February 20, 2001, 01:29:16 AM »

First I want to thank you Yeti-Gbri(you the man!). If there is anything I can help you with you just let me know!!! I passed Proxy today with a 883. The study mat. used was MOC, Exam Cram, alittle Transenders, and alot of Exam Essentials for this exam. I must say that I hate this product. This is the only product that I DID NOT install on my NT network at home! But I must say if I'm asked in the field what I suggest, It will be Proxy 2.0 its soild.(Big things come in small packages.)For all you guy's from Canada,That means it's a really great product and I should have installed it on my network.(just kidding).But to be truthful alot of people take this exam because it seems to be easy because it is so small, But it is very detailed you must know every little detail of this product. BY the way that make me an  MCSE!!! I am very proud of that so no trashing.. For all of you that still have Proxy on your palete ENJOY.(and study Exam Essentials and alittle Transenders most of all know the product...)  THANKS once more Big Chet!!! Any thing I can help with you let me know. On to CCNA and 2000
Yeti-GBR1
A Complete Twit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2001, 01:44:08 AM »

Thanks, but I'm not sure what I did... anyway Congratulations whats next you coming Yeti hunting in the windows 2000 forums with Cadman & Co.?

Yeti the Elusive Cheesy

Yeti the Inquisitive Cheesy

MCNE, MCSE(NT4), MCSE 2000, SCO ACE, LCP, Compaq ASE, CCNA, CCIE Wannabe (part of the Wannabe Boffin Club).

http://www.yeti-gbr1.co.uk
http://www.ciscolabs.co.uk
BigHef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2001, 02:14:31 AM »

Absolutly, I'm game for a little (bigfoot 2000). See ya there.

"GO big or Get one!"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2001, 02:25:08 AM by BigHef » Logged
Spid
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2001, 05:08:29 PM »

Great Job BigHef!

Good luck on the CCNA and 2000 tracks!

"I was planning to take over the world, but got distracted by something sparkly..."
netnewsnow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2001, 11:39:39 PM »

Bighef, I see we have the same thought about proxy, not a product I'm particulary fond of, but still, the exam is not schedueld for retirement, so thats good. Good luck with 2000.
p.s. heard that mspress books are not good for 2000, but that mspress academic are equal or better than sybex study guides.

The swiff wings of death... my preciousss.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: