pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 08:55:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  IT career women
| | |-+  Its a ghost town here!!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Its a ghost town here!!  (Read 1295 times)
cryptogirl

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2001, 08:17:00 PM »

Hey everyone, is everyone buzy with their heads burried in their books???

Getting ready to take the BSCN for Cisco, maybe next week.......so my head is burried in books as well.. just thought I would check in to see who's saying what....
Michelle

Drive determines distance
hershey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2001, 08:22:00 PM »

I know.  Awful quiet!!!!  I've been concentrating on the CCIE written since I finished my CCNP about a week ago.  I'm going to make a run at it in March and the lab in September, I think.  We'll see.  

I'm glad you spoke up, though.  How are you doing?  Anything new or exciting?  If you need anything, just yell.
cryptogirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2001, 01:16:00 AM »

No, nothing new other then school and studying for the BSCN exam, finished up the Cisco Press book and doing a little digging deeper into subjects I feel weak on. In school freakin algebra is kicking my butt so I'm having to put a lot of energy into that and I wish I was studying for CCNP stuff instead. Too full of a plate at times. I'm hoping to be ready for the exam in the next week or two, gotta keep the momentum in grove. Hey I forgot to tell you congrats on becoming a full pledged CCNP, that is excellent, impressive and all that good stuff, congrats and good luck with the CCIE studys.......now that is gonna be a killer if you know what I mean, and I'm sure you do!!

Drive determines distance
hershey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2001, 04:48:00 PM »

Cryptogirl, you will do great.  That was actually the hardest test for me and the one I did worst on.  Switching was my best followed by CIT and BCRAN.

You will do great because you're focused and you're doing it right.

Yeah, CCIE is a butt kicker, but I'm too stupid to know when I'm beat so I guess it can't beat me.  

My husband says I'm an "intellectual challenge junkie".  It's not enough just to learn, I have to find the hardest stuff I can find to learn.

Do you have a date scheduled yet to sit for your exam?  I'm aiming for March 17th for the CCIE (if study time permits).

I know what you mean about life getting in the way and keeping you form studying what you would really rather be doing.

Take care.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: