pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 03:45:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSD
| | |-+  MCP+SB
| | | |-+  will mcp status be gone
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: will mcp status be gone  (Read 2645 times)
roxs

View Profile WWW
« on: January 17, 2001, 04:02:00 AM »

For people who received the mcp status by passing exam 70-55(Frontpage).  Once the exam retires in june.  Will we have to take the mcp status off of our resumes?  Will we still have the mcp status?
Ghost

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2001, 02:19:00 PM »

I think so, but if you've got MCP+SB, don't you keep your MCP status for the other exam?
Then you have until next June before you have to ditch the SB off your resume, and assuming MS don't retire either of the other two exams needed for SB, you should still be MCP ... at least I think that's right!

SasiSan
Certifiable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2001, 12:30:22 PM »

No...  You will not lose the certification until June 30, 2002.  Following is from Microsoft's Exams Scheduled to be Retired table:

Exam 70-055:
Designing and Implementing Web Sites with Microsoft? FrontPage? 98 -- Retires June 30, 2001 -- A replacement exam is not available. Candidates who earn the MCP certification with exam 70-055 will retain certification until June 30, 2002. Candidates with the MCP+Site Building credential will retain certification until June 30, 2002. An upgrade certification path is not planned.

Hope this answers your question!

San...
MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCT, MCP+I, CIWCI, i-Net+
http://www.SassySolutions.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: