ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 09:48:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSD
| | |-+  MCP+SB
| | | |-+  Where are MCP+SB resources (maybe notes)?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where are MCP+SB resources (maybe notes)?  (Read 887 times)
simba
« on: March 23, 2000, 01:55:00 PM »

Hi !
  I like web-designing.But compare with MCSE,
MCP+SB resources are limited(especially in my country). Could you tell me how to prepare MCP+SB test.  And when will Frontpage 98 retire?
  Thanks!
Baz
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2000, 01:54:00 PM »

I am interest in this too, as I'm studying for 70-055 right now.  You and I may be the only two people in the world who are interested in MCP+SB right now.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of resources available for it.  I posted a question very much like yours to the alt.certification.mcsd news group a couple of days ago, and have received no supplies.

Perhaps we can keep in touch here, and share what meager info we can find together.  For instance, I found one site with a little information on 70-055, and an online test:
 http://emcsd.com/

Click on the "MCP+SB" link, and you'll see links for Frontpage 98, and the other two exams you can take for this cert.  So far, this is just about all I've been able to find, except a couple of braindumps (not very helpful).

Let me know if you find anything.
Fadi B. SEMAAN
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2000, 10:53:00 AM »

Hi Simba, Baz

Well, you are not the only one looking for MCP + SB, I am actually interested in taking Frontpage. As you said, the resources available are very limited. Go and check the following sites: www.transcender.com  ( demo available) www.leuthard.com  ( a lot of braindumps and some helpful hints from those who already took the test)

hope this will help you. keep in touch
Fadi B. SEMAAN
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2000, 11:18:00 AM »

.......One more thing, try the following link http://www.4tests.com/examdesc.asp?examid=1&questionid=

NB. The exams are not yet on the retired exams list
SuperITPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2000, 05:45:00 PM »

Me too! I prefer to take Frontpage 2000 if there is one plus the Site Server Ecommerce Edition.  Smiley

I wonder why it take them so long to release the Frontpage 2000 exam.  Sad Probably due to low demand and they are busy with the new MCSE Windows 2000 beta exam.

Currently less than 600 MCP+SB on earth!

\/\/\/\/\/\/
SuperITPro
MCSE, MCP+I
/\/\/\/\/\/\
shen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2000, 12:08:00 AM »

Hi,
I visited the leuthard.com site but there are very few dumps as comapred to IEAK,  and braindumpheaven.com does not have any dumps on this exam..if any of you'll have given the test it would be great to hear about the exam from you'll.
thanks

[This message has been edited by shen (edited April 25, 2000).]
qais

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2000, 11:11:00 PM »

Can anyone tell me what shall I do with the simulation questions regarding the exam 70-055 , I mean shall I close the simulation window after I finish then press next or keep it open then press next ... please reply to my e-mail : qais_n@mail.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: