pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Book Reviews
| | |-+  Exam cram
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exam cram  (Read 1161 times)
Lyd

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2000, 07:36:00 PM »

The exam cram series of test guides has served me well so far. Has anyone an opinion on the MCP+I training guide by New Riders?
I have one but am hesitant to use it.  I heard very bad things about it, especially the IIS section.  Any input would be very much appreciated.
darthw
Long Live Savatage!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2000, 12:36:00 AM »

I haven't used an MCP+I book for New Riders, but I have used there New Riders Top Score books for Server and Enterprise.  The Top Score books were pretty good.  The covers are Red, White, and Blue on the cover, and say Top Score on the front somewhere.

I believe New Riders had a first attempt books on several of the Microsoft certs a while ago, and I tried reading one on Workstation 4.0.  It was mighty sorry.  I believe the cover was only blue and white, and there was no reference to Top Score.  If your MCP+I book is this version, I'd find something else.

I have found the Exam Cram and Sybex materials to be some of the best for test preparation.

DarthW, MCSE, A+, N+, i-N+, CDIA
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: