pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-240
| | | |-+  Good Luck to 70-240 Testers!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Good Luck to 70-240 Testers!  (Read 859 times)
cadman
The Crammed

View Profile WWW
« on: November 30, 2000, 02:34:00 AM »

Good luck to all of you taking the 70-240 exam.  I decided to take the longer route of the individual exams.  I did this so that I could better relate to students about each exam.

Man, I actually had a free voucher from MS and wasted it.  Maybe I should frame it?

I loaned a fellow MCSE the Exam Prep books for the 70-240 and he really likes them.  I don't know when he plans to test.  He also has the Troytec study guide for the 70-240.

I talked to a fellow MCT, who had taken the 70-240, after my 70-217 exam today.  He said that the nice thing about the accelerated exam was that it concentrated more on the features of W2K and less on the features that were the same as NT4.

Anyway, again Good luck!

------------------
cadman
A+,NET+,INET+,MCP,MCSE,MCT
http://www.mcse2000.plus.com
nan_kebab

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2000, 02:10:00 PM »

>>>>>> Good luck to all of you taking the 70-240 exam. <<<<<<<<

thanks cadman !!! but in my opinion (should i be giving here Huh) you should have attempted it anyway ...

it is not the outcome of the fight, but the "WILL" to fight that matters !!!

best of luck
garm garm nan_kebab
MCP2000,MCSE+I,MCDBA

garm garm nan_kebab
cadman
The Crammed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2000, 04:24:00 PM »

To tell the truth, I initially intended to.  But somehow I got sided tracked.  Where I teach needed me to get 210 and 215 out of the way so I could teach a 2151 class.  I wasn't ready to take the 240, so I did the individual exams.  After that, it did not  really make sense timewise to sit back through the 210 and 215 portions of 240.  I did have it in the back of my mind to take the 240 after 216.  But that only made the justification worse.  Maybe it was just my tortured logic.  My head hurts and I'm trying to get used to MS case studies for 219.

Crammed and Cramped

------------------
cadman
cadman
The Crammed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2000, 09:34:00 PM »

nan_kebab
You said: <<in my opinion (should i be giving here Huh) you should have attempted it anyway ... it is not the outcome of the fight, but the "WILL" to fight that matters !!!>>

Darn, and I thought 4 exams in 7 weeks showed pretty good ""WILL" to fight".   SmileyTongue

------------------
cadman
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: