pharaoh fortune slot
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 20, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-221
| | | |-+  New forum added. Welcome and let's go
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New forum added. Welcome and let's go  (Read 1161 times)
Founder of ExamNotes
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 27, 2000, 03:42:00 PM »

Just added this new forum for this MCSE 2000 exam.

Ask your questions or share your experience about studying and passing this tough exam.

Keep the conversation going.

Webmaster and founder of this site and of"" TARGET=_blank>

Webmaster of this site and of - no other practice exams get any closer to the real thing. - IT certification search engine.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2000, 08:50:00 AM »

Just my 1.99 cents.
Do not beleave, that You will need 6-12 months hands on with the related W2K products, to pass the exams. For this 70-221 You need one thing: pre/post sales experience in the TCP/IP-world. The official 4 day MS course is more or less adequate for the exam. I have run through the materials each evening after the sessions and reached 659 points (some 556 or so required)on the fifth day. I haven't had ANY kind of experience with RRAS, WINS, ADS, PROXYSRV before.
I am convinced, that a REAL (:-)) systems engineer is independent of the tradenames: an MSrouter is a router, MSdhcp is dhcp and so on. Do not be afraid of this one: there is only one point in this exam. Be prepared to stick Your *ss to a chair for four hours. And don't be mislead by the whealth of information: read through the questions first. And forget the rumours about adaptive questions.
I have really enjoyed this exam. Only if it would last for two hours only...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: