pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 06:55:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  219-What type of exam?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 219-What type of exam?  (Read 1072 times)
sulman

View Profile WWW
« on: September 03, 2000, 06:06:00 PM »

Hi!

I am writing 70-219 exam this tuesday. But i am confused about the type of exam. In the exam cram website it says that it is adaptive but most people say that it is standard. If someone has taken this test can he give me the general idea about the type of exam. And also if someone knows some good resources about this exams i'll be thankful if he can share them.

Thanks

Sulman
sthurlow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2000, 11:25:00 PM »

I took this exam a couple of months ago. It was in the new format, not sure if it is adaptive or not. It was 40 questions, based on 4 different scenarios, about 10 questions for each scenario. The exam is 4 hours long, I used about 3.5 hours.

I really enjoyed the exam, I found it to be a thorough testing of your knowledge. I think that you have to really listen to the business case, and what the requirements are before answering any questions. I spent around 20 minutes at least reading each scenario, and then made aboslutely sure that I wasn't missing anything when I answered the questions. Once you finish one of the four scenarios, I don't think you can go back.

I used the MOC courseware for 219 (course 1561?) and also read teh mspress book for the 70-217 exam, administering AD. I also used some Technet, and had a lab running. I don't think that I had installed a live multi site AD before I did the exam, but I have since, and am glad I studied for it.

If you have netware skills you will probably find it easier to learn, becasue you can relate some NDS design to AD, as they are both x.400 based, but the similarity ends there.

Good Luck!

Symon Thurlow

MCSE+I, CNE
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: