pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 09:09:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-079/70-080
| | | |-+  You guys doing IE4 or 5?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You guys doing IE4 or 5?  (Read 1280 times)
MCSEWannabe
Papa Smurf

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2000, 09:15:00 PM »

Hey people(s),
I am going to do this test next, right after I pass IIS4 (I already have 4 core+TCP/IP), but I went out to buy some study material, and there is very little on IEAK 4 or 5 that I could find.  There seems to be more stuff on IEAK 4, though, so I was just wondering whether you guys are doing 4 or 5?  I was going to definitely do 5, but since Microsoft extended their deadline, my options have widened significantly.  If the only reason you guys are doing 5 is because then you don't have to update 12/31/01, that doesn't apply to me because by then I will already have updated my electives.  So therefore, for me at least, the time issue is moot, along with the update issue, so I've got to base my decision on 2 things
1) Ease of acquiring study materials
2) Ease of test
Any ideas about which path I should take, and reasoning why?  Oh well, regardless, I am sure that we will all soon be proud to call ourselves MCSE+Is!  Thanks for reading so far!  And hey, if any of you want to know of a great site to get braindumps/answer keys word for word of all the Microsoft and Cisco tests, you should check out:
***ERROR - CODE 1492***
***MESSAGE EXCEEDS MAXIMUM LENGTH***
***MESSAGE TRUNCATED***
***PLEASE KEEP MESSAGE***
***WITHIN 1000 CHARACTERS***
***PLEASE REPOST IS NECESSARY***
***THANK YOU***
I think we all needed that, it's a good way to relieve stress!  Wink
Dave24-7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2001, 11:44:00 PM »

there is more than enough to pass IEAK5 in print or online, do 5!! 3+ books, transcenders, troy tech study guide, MS free online course (well download and run locally)

Even if updates or time are not an issue why study and learn something you will never use?

Good Luck

------------------
Best Regards
David
MCSE,MCP+I,CNA 5,i-Net+ Network+,A+,NT-CIP, CIW Assoc.
Dave24-7@examnotes.net

Best Regards
David

Dave24-7@examnotes.net
MCSEWannabe
Papa Smurf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2001, 02:52:00 PM »

Hey,

Actually, my mind was made up just after Christmas when I was walking around a book store, and found 3 (count them 1..2..3) books on IEAK4 for less than $12 (and one of the books was the Official Microsoft Press Book!).  Therefore, my mind was made up, and now that I am pretty much done with one of the books (I will use the other only to skim through to study), I feel pretty happy with my choice.  I realized while I was reading the book that I already knew pretty much everything about IE4, I just needed to learn about deploying it.  Anyway, I skimmed through a IEAK5 book at the bookstore and saw that a lot of the information was similar, so I am sure being certified in IEAK4 will at least make me an expert in IEAK5 with about 10 minutes of exploring.  Thanks for the reply!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: