pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 09:52:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Cisco
| |-+  CCNA
| | |-+  how many
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: how many  (Read 4608 times)
Freed177
Union

View Profile WWW
« on: April 24, 2012, 02:16:44 PM »

been about 7 years since I took the ccna 640-607 and it was just one test now if I am looking right there are four test to take now.

If God brings you to it, He will get you through it!
 http://www.techsunite.org/
WaldoIsHere
General PITA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:33:19 PM »

CCNA is still one test, but you can choose the "two test" route....ICND1 (CCENT) and ICND2.  Pass both of those and you will be a CCNA.  Take ICND1 and pass, and you will be CCENT certified.  Like I said, take one full-blown CCNA test, or take ICND1 and ICND2.   

Get more info here:   www.techexams.net

helper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 04:03:01 AM »

CCNA today is much different from CCNA 10 years ago. Those days, the questions were simple (mostly multiple choice) and straight forward. Now, the nature of CCNA exam has changed considerably and requires much greater depth. For example, it now includes hands on simulation exercises, where one needs to configure and/or troubleshoot a network. New areas include wireless configs, VLANs, and VTP. There are several network simulators available for CCNA/CCENT prep: Boson NetSim, CertExams NetSim, Packet Tracer, GNS, etc.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: