pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 09:00:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  705 is not a cool score......
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 705 is not a cool score......  (Read 813 times)
NT_Gawd
Another damn member

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2000, 06:01:00 AM »

Dag nabbing freaking fraggin. Spent my valuable time cramming like hell to take this exam (3 days). I had the class at an ATEC with the MOC as courseware about 2 months ago. I tinkered with the transcendors but lost interest in them when I couldn't select anything less than 68 questions. I mean I like to pace myself and see how I am retaining the information and absorbing the methodology by taking 15 or so at a time. I then moved to study guides (internet based cramsessions, mcse freak 'was valuable' etc.) and then to dumps. I know you probably say, you only spent 3 days on this, but this is my last exam and I have been procrastinating in taking it for 2 months now. About the exam:

*Know your filters inside and out (Packet, domain yadda, yadda)(numerous questions)
*Understand which protocols can be used with which services. (5 questions)
*Understand who can do what with what service, how, and especially why. (6 questions)
*Know how to set up RRAS for backup routes and VPNs.
*Know your performance monitor counters inside and out (4 questions)
*Know your name and social security number to access the exam itself. (Too much studying tends to create brain farts.)
*Know that if you don't pass this exam you'll get another chance. For 100$s that is.

That's all I have to offer kids. I am planning to retest on this retarded exam next Wed. Too bad ISA server has already replaced Proxy 2.0 in my enviornment otherwise I might have actually had a chance to pass.

Sincerely pissed off at shelling out bucks to MicroJuNk,

!~NT_Gawd~!

!~NT_Gawd~!
A+, NET+, I-NET+, Server+, CIW, CNA,
CCA, MCP NT/2K/2K3, MCSA 2K/2K3, MCSE NT/W2K, CCNA, CISSP

"What goes up must go down, ask any Systems Administrator"
rcwm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2000, 06:12:00 AM »

Don't feel too bad.

I have only one exam to go, and I have failed the Proxy twice, about 4 months ago.  I got so mad, I spent $3,000 for a MCSE Boot Camp, and didn't even make it to one class...Just studied their books they sent me.  (Talk about a waste of money!)

I am going to try this exam again next week.

I hope for the best - and for you too!

Good Luck!!

Rob
poolit
You are Here

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2000, 05:18:00 PM »

Well that's what my score was.I would not sweat it.At least it shows my weak points.I am going to schedule in about a week and I know I will pass it next week.My test included about 35-40% from trancenders.If I find anything close to the test from what I can remember, I will post it.
kchristian

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2000, 05:43:00 PM »

Study with Exam Essentials...

Jump to: