pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 07:19:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  CompTIA
| |-+  A+ forum
| | |-+  A+ and N+ training - Koenig solutions feedback
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A+ and N+ training - Koenig solutions feedback  (Read 4144 times)
boesinger

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2009, 03:20:59 AM »

I want to take A+ and N+ courses. As my company will be sponsering any such engagement for the first time, we want some training comany for a long term relationship. I came across Koenig solutions while searching the net for the same. How are they ? Are they professional enough to deal with a corporate firm ? Are their trainer good enough ? Feedback appreciated!!!
Redstar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 11:27:47 PM »

Sorry don't know anything about them!
Sheargold82

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 07:48:37 AM »

Hi There,

I've recently returned from a 3 week MCSE course with Koenig. I found them very professional, and helpful from my first point of contact with them right the way through to their member of staff taking me to the airport for my return journey home.

I used the training centre in Goa, because I had been to Goa a couple of years ago for a holiday. So I felt safe staying there as a lone female travelling on my own. The accomodation was great, very well equipped, I had my own double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, it also had free broadband internet connection too.

My trainer was great, there was no language barrier, she was extremely knowledgeable and was very patient, if there was any confusion on a topic she would do her best to explain it in another way, and used lots scenarios, drawings, and diagrams to make the topics easier to understand.

I opted to take a super fast track MCSE because I only had a limited number of days that I could take off from my work in the UK. With this course I got 3 weeks of one-on-one tuition. The course was very intense and on average I was studying 14 hours per day 7 days a week. They have been the hardest 3 weeks of my life!!! But I am pleased to say that it was all worth it in the end because I passed all of my exams and qualified as an MCSE.

However, I would advise anyone who is thinking of taking a course here to do as much studying as they can before you come. I was self studying at home for around 7 months before I came using Microsoft books and Virtual Software, and IĂm so glad that I did because it helped me tremendously.

Also, I would advise anyone to try and come for as long as possible because it will give you more time on the practical elements of the course. The super fast track concentrates more on the theory and concepts.

Hope this information helps, if you have any other questions about Koenig please feel free to ask.

Regards

Melanie
cornish

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 05:16:54 AM »

A+ is probably the one cited most often as a starting point for careers in IT. I have the A+ and Net+Ó the net+ is easier than either part of the A+ exam. The two certifications may get you a low-end job, like a tech or helpdesk. One advice would be when figuring out the next direction your should take, itĂs important to get a read on or IT training on where the industry is headed so youĂll know which skills and certifications are good and which ones arenĂt worth your time.
Igs77

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 06:47:07 AM »

Having taken training courses with several other providers in the UK, I can safely say in comparison Koenig Solutions is not only fantastic value for money, but it is also a wonderful experience. I believe the quality of the training is every bit as good as the western standards we are used to, if not better. Most students seem to be genuinely surprised at how well English is spoken by the trainers and support staff, but given how professional Koenig Solutions is, it doesnĂt surprise me. Every little detail is taken care of. So enroll yourself at the earliest and your company I'm sure will not regret having dealt with them once. I give it a thumb up.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: