pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Cisco
| |-+  CCIE
| | |-+  I passed CCIE
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I passed CCIE  (Read 2199 times)
garithscott

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2008, 03:07:08 AM »

I got my CCIE Number , attended to this Boot Camp in UK, WinNET Systems.

We went through a series of labs, difficult scenarios, real labs, and instructor Harith's instructions were very clear and learned good tips on time management, tips and tricks Cisco testing techniques in detail..

The boot camp ran for 12 days, and most of the days we were practicing late and Harith was available, so we could directly ask and resolve questions, not like other boot camps which ends around 7 pm, and only 6 students in one class which gave one to one attention.

End of the session complete mock lab is done, and assessed by the instructor, same as the exam situation, this gave a good practice and a confidence booster.

I attended the boot camp prior to 3 weeks before the exam, so i got 2 weeks of free lab access, WinNET lab set up was superb, they had Cat65, and most of the time i could get Harith's help even afterward the boot camp to clarify situations.

I was really happy with tire friendly environment and help through out. I actually took Harith and few others who helped me to get through for a lunch treat..

I guess WinNET boot camps can be considered as the best in UK and North America.

Finally what i have to say, is if you are planning to attend a boot camp, be sure about all technologies, do not go to learn basics,

see if you can do the pre -requisite lab http://winnetsystems.co.uk/selflab.html

You can see me at their site as a passed CCIE
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: