pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 01:51:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-215
| | |-+  New "question of the day" site
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New "question of the day" site  (Read 9104 times)
Webmaster
Founder of ExamNotes
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2003, 01:02:09 PM »

Hi friends!

Check out this new question of the day website.

http://www.qod.to

It's very cool

I'll tell you more about it in our next email newsletter, but I already highly recommend you use that site to receive free daily practice questions and newsletters.

P.S. sorry for posting the same thing to all the forums, but I have a good excuse - I own this place.

Webmaster of this site and of
Cert21.com - no other practice exams get any closer to the real thing.
CertPortal.com - IT certification search engine.
MCSE+I, CNA, A+, N+, I-NET+
rchristo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 01:28:08 PM »

OK, I signed up for the 70-218 test. Let's see how good this site is.
nero64

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 09:48:28 AM »

I signed up and got the question but when i try and find the answer by putting in email and password i can't log on....damn.
RenatoBerana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2003, 10:28:42 AM »

Well i will try to sign up and check.
nero64

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2003, 08:13:49 AM »

They don't deliver on the weekends. I was wondering why i didn't get any questions.
PopeWV

View Profile
qod
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2003, 07:43:08 AM »

No disrespect intended, but qod sucks. They have incomplete questions, wrong answers and don't stick to the subject.  I subscribed for a few months but just got annoying. A good question was always a rare-ity. I got the professional, server, A+ hard, A+ soft, and Linux+ q's. For about 2 weeks straight I got Linux+ questions like "If you install a floppy drive and the light always stays on on the drive, what is wrong?" I almost answered the floppy cable was put on the worng way, until I remembered that would be the answer for a Microsoft PC, the answer would be totally different for Linux (yes I was being facetious). The only thing I liked about qod is that it hives you a forum to totally trash the stupid question in.
rchristo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2003, 10:52:29 AM »

I agree that their language abilities are terrible and often the questions are redundent. However the discussions that follow bad questions are educational. For that reason I will continue subscribing.
YOUNGMAN

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2003, 03:09:23 PM »

Having only recently subscribed to QoD I was disappointed to note that the first QoD I received was either worded incorrectly or answered incorrectly.

I quote

70215qod7

You are preparing a presentation to give to your CIO and COO on why your organization should make the move to NTFS during the upgrade of all company computers from Windows 95 and Windows NT 3.51 Server. Which of the following listed items are not true in regards to advantages that NTFS has over the FAT16 or FAT32 file systems?

A)   NTFS in Windows 2000 offers file and folder encryption via the Encrypting File System
B)   NTFS in Windows 2000 can be used on floppy disks
C)   NTFS in Windows 2000 offers disk quota control to prevent users from using too much disk space
D)   NTFS in Windows 2000 supports dual-booting with Windows 95
E)   Windows NT 4.0 computers with SP4 applied can read Windows 2000 NTFS volumes
F)   NTFS in Windows 2000 allows for object and privilege auditing
G)   NTFS in Windows 2000 provides for file and folder compression within the Operating System

My Answer - B & D

From QoD

Correct answer is: ACEFG
Explanation: From the Choosing between NTFS, FAT, and FAT32 section of Windows 2000 Server help, NTFS in Windows 2000 (NTFS version 5.0) is a superior file system over FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS v 4.0. NTFS 5.0 provides for advanced features such as encryption, compression, disk quotas, auditing and several other features not discussed here. Windows NT 4.0 volumes should be upgraded to at least Service Pack 4 to gain some limited compatibility with Windows 2000 NTFS volumes; not all features of NTFS 5.0 will work on these older NT 4.0 volumes, but file access will be possible.

Now if the question is asking "Which of the following listed items are NOT true then what do you make of the answer?

Then on the 2nd question I received they were asking about Per seat and Per SEVER licensing!!

I'm sorry, but I'm serious about wanting to pass my 70-215 and I will stick to sites that i feel are taking it as seriously as I am! So I've cancelled my QoD subscription and don't intend returning there!

I think I'll hang around here though!
Wink

If Whoopee Goldberg married Peter Cushing she would be Mrs Whoopee Cushing!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: