pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 05:06:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Other IT certifications
| |-+  Citrix CCA, CCEA
| | |-+  Passed 1Y0-259!!!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Passed 1Y0-259!!!  (Read 3886 times)
wooner

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2008, 10:22:02 PM »

Just passed the Citrix Presentation Server 4.5: Administration exam; squeaked by with a 69% (68% is required to pass).  Whew!

Due to the relatively limited exam prep materials available, I didn't feel quite as prepared for this exam as I have some others I've taken in the past.

The questions are very clearly worded, unlike some other cert exams I've taken.

I would recommend any potential test-takers to read the Enablement Guide:

http://www.citrix.com/site/resources/dynamic/EDU3Exams/259_EnablementGuide.pdf

Make sure you know how to do each exam objective listed in the guide.  I don't remember seeing any surprises on the test (i.e. there was nothing on the test that wasn't outlined in the above PDF).  I especially appreciated the listing of the weights of each exam section in the guide.  For instance, exam questions about printing are weighted 19% whereas the load evaluator questions are only weighted 4%.  This really helped me focus on what areas to study.  Know your printing! Smiley

I usually purchase Exam Cram books, but the only one available was for the PS 4.0 test.  It may still be relevant for some questions on this exam, but I didn't chance it.  Maybe somebody (ANYBODY) will put out a 259 exam prep book.

As always, good luck to all!

If the end justifies the means, then what are we all waiting for?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: