pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 09:18:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  CompTIA
| |-+  Other CompTIA certifications
| | |-+  Comptia Membership
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Comptia Membership  (Read 3725 times)
scorpyun
Technical Man-At-Arms

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2007, 06:46:12 PM »

Can anyone help me? A few years back I passed the A+ exam (dont remember my scores) and now I lost the login information to get into comptia website to download logos and get the member discount for the Network + exam. When I contacted comptia about this they were not helpful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
jleckert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 08:37:37 PM »

Unfortunately, I am in a similar boat as you.  I, too, passed the A+ Exams.  I have a copy of my scores, but I am unable to find my certificates.  Sorry I cannot be more helpful.  Regards JLEckert@hotmail.com
lawli56

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 04:30:45 PM »

You should have framed it and stuck it on the wall in your office like I did... definately won't get lost.  LOL Smiley
nrlatsha

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 08:54:52 PM »

As far as I can tell or seemingly know, the CompTia membership program is now a yearly fee. That's for the discounted exams, etc.

The Career ID is here: https://certify.comptia.org/durango/do/login?ownername=comptia&channel=comptia&basechannel=comptia

From there you can access/publish your records, get logos and request more certificates.

HTH
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: