pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 09:46:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Certifications and IT jobs/Salaries
| | |-+  2007 IT salary survey
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2007 IT salary survey  (Read 3147 times)
Kasor

View Profile WWW
« on: February 25, 2007, 09:40:17 PM »

I was looking few website about the 2007 IT professional salary.

I think they are over rate about the salary on certain position.

What is IT pay scale? How do you compare them with other professional?

Kill All Suffer 2 Reborn
test221

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 09:15:11 PM »

Depends on where you live. Way down south people are paid less but the cost of living is way cheaper than say Southern California where you might be paid more but you use more of your pay to live.

You will be paid more if you live in the North (not much more, but more) but you have to spend the extra to keep warm and you have to put up with some really rude people.  

For the money, go South. The people are really nice, nice housing is cheap, NO SNOW, taxes are lower, most public schools are great and free, There are some great colleges (see Duke, UNC, Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech, etc).

BTW, I speak from experience. I've lived everywhere but am orginally from Southern California. I'd go back to Cali but there are too many snow birds there now and the cost of housing is terrible.
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 11:09:54 AM »

Originally posted by test221
BTW, I speak from experience. I've lived everywhere but am orginally from Southern California. I'd go back to Cali but there are too many snow birds there now and the cost of housing is terrible.

Cali is an expensive place. Though I shouldn't talk either being from the second most expensive place.

The south is good on the $$$ chart as of now.

- -- Anti Dublin Crew -- -
mmdishart

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 11:25:32 AM »

Originally posted by test221
Depends on where you live. Way down south people are paid less but the cost of living is way cheaper  
Depends what part of the south you're referring to Smiley I'm as far south as you can go in the US, and believe me, it is VERY expensive to live here.  $1400 for an efficency + utilities.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: