pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 02:23:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  CompTIA
| |-+  Other CompTIA certifications
| | |-+  Project+
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Project+  (Read 3712 times)
Kasor

View Profile WWW
« on: February 25, 2007, 09:12:52 PM »

Anyone studying this certification? Is it helpful for Project management? Is it prepare you for basic understanding about the PMI exam?

Any comment...

Kill All Suffer 2 Reborn
anthonyb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 02:20:46 PM »

Hello,
  I am pretty sure that Project+ is for Project Management.  I am currently a Project Coordinator for a Medical Study using IT Technology, but I would like to study Project+ and hopefully get certified in that also.  I am certified up the ying-yang, but currently it all does not mean a thing when applying for IT jobs.  Some people like it, but most employers are looking for IT experience, which I am starting to wonder if I will ever get hired in an IT position for awhile.  I read an article that said future IT jobs will not have IT backgrounds but many backgrounds and more versitile in the corporate workplace. Certifications do help you learn and become a better employee though.  So take them all if you have the money and the time.  See ya!
walterbyrd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 08:20:30 PM »

The project+ covers the basic of project management. I have it, and have found it to be worthless. Employers want PM experience, which is why they prefer the PMI.

I have organized my study notes into a wikibook, which you are free to use.

it-careers.pbwiki.com/CompTIA_Project_Plus

These notes should be all you need to pass the exam.

The difficulty with the Project+ exam, is that it is very vauge. The questions are extremely ambiguous, even by comptia standards.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: