pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 07:50:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Certifications and IT jobs/Salaries
| | |-+  Help with Contract
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help with Contract  (Read 2975 times)
kjones

View Profile WWW
« on: November 29, 2006, 02:25:52 PM »

Hello All,

Hope this is the right forum for this, if not i'm sorry.

What i need help with is setting up a contract for 2 doctor office's i will be contracting for. How would i set up for i guess yearly price and a per visit price with the yearly contract etc. Anything to help set up a contract. What should the price value be also.

Oh if anyone have sample contract i could use, you can e-mail them to me @ kjones@jonescomputers.com

Thanks All

Kasor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 12:02:32 AM »

By hour, By visit or By month... depend on your how you specific on the subject.

It is hard to say, sometimes client like go by visit and sometimes they like go by hour.  Make sure you balance out your budget on the table before you sign anything.

Kill All Suffer 2 Reborn
mikearama

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 04:02:16 PM »

I find it difficult to get SO/HO's to pay monthly contracts... it's always been either per hour, or per visit.

Hey, give them the choice... they'll let you know what they're comfortable with.

I'm actually surprised that you were successful in getting them to consider a contract.  Then again, I never pushed contracts... I just assumed my excellent service and soft skills would keep them satified, and coming back.

Good luck.
Mike
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: