pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  CompTIA
| |-+  Network+
| | |-+  Wireless networking
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wireless networking  (Read 3051 times)
BTomko

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2006, 11:27:24 PM »

I have 5 rooms in my house.  All the rooms have a data line and phone line outlets.  The master bedroom has a cable panel in the closet.  I hooked up a wireless router in the panel.  Signal is kind of weak through some areas in the house.  So I decided to buy another wireless router and put it in the front room( connected through the wall outlet.) Can anyone assist me from here.  I'm getting an ip from the panel router through the house.  How do I make the 2 wireless routers talk to each other?

"I'm ready, I'm ready"
richardwhit

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 10:16:15 AM »

You need to make one a base station and the other a repeater. Does the model you have support this kind of configuration?

"The challenge to you is to avoid the tendency to associational thinking which wanders round and round and ends up getting nowhere but, rather, to engage in planned explorations of the material, carefully noting your learning as you go" - someone cleverer than me......
BTomko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 06:32:07 PM »

thanks for the reply.  already accomplished

"I'm ready, I'm ready"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: