pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSD
| | |-+  How should I proceed for the exam?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How should I proceed for the exam?  (Read 15417 times)
allenfox

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2006, 11:33:45 AM »

Smiley Since a cert exam is too tough to pass you need to have some detailed knowledge of the subject before you appear for an exam. I have been planning to take MCSD cert exam 70-305. Can any one just help me how should proceed for this exam?
shanepaul

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 02:06:36 AM »

Hi dude,
Are you new to certification? If so then the best option is to go through google and get through all the exam objectives.
Select a book that will help you to get all the exam objectives and after you have accquired some knowledge of the topic do some practice. But remember that constant practice will help you to face the real exam.
For exam objectives you can follow this link
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-305.asp

There are number of sites which offers good praccice questions accompanied with study notes but I had tried ucertify as I felt it was a better deal among the others. The quality of questions were better and much real to the final ones which I faced during the exams.
allenfox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 02:29:15 PM »

Thx Shane for the link. I had a lots of info regarding this exam. I had a hard time solving simulations for this exam. I was using some braindumps but they weren't much useful. I logged on google.com and got some valueable links.I had some good simulations from ucertify. Their product was above average but price was nominal.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: