pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 03:28:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-088
| | | |-+  Cheet Sheets
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cheet Sheets  (Read 781 times)
il2

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2000, 10:38:00 PM »

Has somebody used service of Cheet Sheets?
Please, let me know if any good.

------------------
FreddyFlyer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2000, 03:57:00 AM »

il2,

I looked at one for Proxy 2 I got from a guy I know. I didn't use it though. After going back over it, since you asked the question, after I took the test, I would say it is very similar to the questions you will see on the exam. I bought the Troy Tech MCSE package with Proxy as one of my electives. I have had very good luck with them and stuck with them for this test. Their questions are also very similar to the actual exam. I have found with studying for these exams there is a wealth of information out there. Half of the problem is deciding which ones to use. You are only limited by the credit limit on your VISA card as to how many study items you can buy. I know they are an advertiser on this site, so you could help support them, so we can continue to have a world class forum to use.

Aim High!

FreddyFlyer, MCSE, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Aim High!

FreddyFlyer

Sometimes it helps to be good, other times it helps to be lucky. The best is being good and lucky at the same time.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: