pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 07:52:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Other IT certifications
| |-+  Oracle certifications
| | |-+  I suggest you for this.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I suggest you for this.  (Read 2848 times)
JeanPierre101

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2005, 11:50:58 PM »

With the Oracle database at the core and Oracle development tools to help with customization, businesses around world are building robust, mission-critical, enterprise-wide systems for their organizations. Oracle products run on over 90 platforms and operating systems, ranging from personal digital assistants to supercomputers. While the strength of Oracle products lies in their continuity, each set of hardware and software requirements represents unique challenges and opportunities for customers. I realized this after passing exam 1Z0-147. At beginning i was in dilemma to go for it or not. The main problem in front of me was gathering resources and proper knowledge of exam pattern. Got late, cause i was already doing job  and hardly could fetch 2 hrs time for study. But with book, exam simulation and study you will be fine. So dude don't think that OCP is a big job to get. You wish, you can.
robertf33

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 04:35:27 AM »

Hi

Yeah, I agree with you that Oracle databases are a bit tough but now i think everyone has the same views that I have. I myself have gone through some book stuffs and exam simulation and practice tests and got great relief out of it. It seems to be tougher than the Microsoft's.

All the best for your future exams

Regards
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: