pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 11:48:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Windows XP exams
| | |-+  Writing my 70-270 tomorrow
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Writing my 70-270 tomorrow  (Read 1341 times)
drdoc

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2005, 09:27:32 AM »

Title says it all.  I have been studying for this monster of an exam for quite a few months and have finally decided that ready or not I am going to see if my studying pays off.  I have most of the concepts down pat but I admit I am a little weak when it comes to remote access and encryption.  Are there any other surprises I should be aware of and will there be some questions on SP2?

I will let you all know I do tomorrow.
sting06

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 12:38:40 AM »

Yes, there will probably be a few questions regarding service pack 2 as I had some when I sat the test about a week ago. They will be easy to spot out and if you have had decent experience with SP2 you should be able to answer the questions fairly easy.

Also, make sure you have a strong foundation in how a TCP/IP network operates. If you don't, you are surely doomed.

If encryption and remote access are your 2 weak spots. I'd make sure I reviewed as much material as I possibly could before I sat the exam tomorrow.

Try out this material and maybe it can explain it cleary for you.

Remote Access

http://www.mcmcse.com/microsoft/guides/remote_assistance.shtml

Encryption

http://www.mcmcse.com/microsoft/guides/compression.shtml
drdoc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 02:46:32 PM »

It was exactly what I had envisioned it. Lots of networking questions, lots of installation type questions and one on something called bluetooth??

In the end I scored a 638.  I am taking steps to review my weak areas (configuring and troubleshooting security, and configuring the desktop enviroment).  I will be making arrangements to do a retake next week.  

I WILL pass it next time
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: